Friday, March 9, 2012

Bad Blogger! Bad, Bad!

Yes, I know.  I have been MIA this whole year.  It has not been a good year...as I stated previously, they pulled a fast one on us 5th grade teachers and, surprise!  Fifth grade is now switching every class and you are still teaching every subject.  So, needless to say, I have not been very excited about teaching this year and have been  in a big funk.  I have sent in a letter of interest to teach 3rd or 4th grade high ability next year at one of the elementary schools.  I feel like my chances are good, but I don't want to put the cart before the horse, if you know what I mean.  I tend to get excited about things before they happen, then get a big let-down when they don't happen.  I need to take a few gifted-talented courses that start in June and am pretty excited about that.  I love college!  If that could be a full time job, sign me up!  Thanks and sorry to my followers...if you are still out there.  How do you deal with a blah year?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! I'm sorry you are having such a crummy year. Best of luck to you on a different teaching position.

    I am a new follower.

    Stop by and visit my 3rd grade blog when you get a chance.
    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Krista, and welcome! Love the ladybugs on your blog.

      Delete